Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ladies help me out here! Have any of you ever used a ';home'; french manicure product?

If so which one did you use and how did it turn out.........thanksLadies help me out here! Have any of you ever used a ';home'; french manicure product?
I've had lots of experiance with this over the years at first I used the sticker guides and theses do work well however it will take more time this way and you have to be careful when you pull the stickers up so that the edges don't pull up the dryed polish on your nails. With practice I did my white tips freehand which works much better for me %26amp; is faster as well, I end up getting amazing results just as good as if you were to have them done in a salon, it does take patience and time though, good luckLadies help me out here! Have any of you ever used a ';home'; french manicure product?
sally hansen.





i used stickers for the tip but i used it incorretcly.....


it was my fault. i used the stickers painted my nails but i didnt wait for it to dry and it came out ugly!


horrible!











i suggest a female adlt for help
If you don't think you can get a straight line yourself, then use a kit that has the little stickers, you can also buy them separately if you have the nail polish already. Rimmel do a great white tip and rose polish. The brush is really then so it makes it easier to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment