Sunday, February 7, 2010

How to do a French Manicure at home?

I really like having a french manicure; however, nail polish always seems to rub off at the tips of my nails. They never seem to last more than a day. With solid colors, I can add another coat to the tip, making them last longer, but white tips are not easily re-coated. How can I make a home done french tip last longer?





Please note: I do not want fake nails. I want to paint my real nails. I also cannot afford to get them professionally done.





I currently use the Sally's French Manicure Kit. Is there a better one to use? I like the thin tip of the whites in the Sally kit. I always add a top clear layer or two.How to do a French Manicure at home?
I just put on a coat of protector so they don't get yellow, paint white on the outer? half of my nail and use a thick paintbrush with polish remover to get rid of the excess white polish, like they do in salons. Then one or two coats of clear top coat. I don't like the peachy stuff they put on top of the white because I think it makes the tips look yellowed, but it's up to you. With a little practice it can be done in like 10, 15 minutes. Also, if you put another coat of clear polish on every couple of days, it helps.
  • skin lesions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment