Friday, February 5, 2010

I want to french manicure my nails at home, but how do i get them to look thicker and shiny?

i have long nails and i don not want to go get them done at a nail salon. my nails grow so fast and i do not feel like going every 3 weeks to get them filled. i bought a french manicure kit and it works really well, but i want to know what to use as the top coat to make it really shiny and thicker. is it acryilic? and where would i find that?I want to french manicure my nails at home, but how do i get them to look thicker and shiny?
Just get some of that clear coat shiny nail polish. It'll make it so that it looks really shiny and it will protect your nails longer. I just got a french manicure professionally done on Thursday. I use that stuff and it works good. You can get it at a Beauty Supply store like Sally's.I want to french manicure my nails at home, but how do i get them to look thicker and shiny?
use any clear top coat. just find a bottle of nailpolish that looks clear. sometimes i like taking one of my sheer polishes with a tiny bit of sparkle and using it for the top coat to give it a little extra girlyness

No comments:

Post a Comment