Friday, February 5, 2010

Nails, at home manicure?

What's a good style or color for nails? I want them to look nice...How do I give myself a manicure what are some easy steps?Nails, at home manicure?
I actually found out that it can depend on your skin tone...If you skin is pale ...you find that red dosent look so great...however if you find a dark navy blue...(like im wearing on my nails now)...this will look good on pale skin. Blue undertones in nailpolish compliment fair skin.





I hate red on my nails. but love black and dark navy.


If you want a more natural look go for a plaer color...nude or a light pink.





this is an upclose of my favorite color. Who are you wearing





http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8D5qVf5VMxs/Ry鈥?/a>





Sally Hansen just released a new quick drying nail polish...I bought FOUR colors! it was so great and only 4.99 very wide brush only need one coat. AGENIUS IDEA works and drys beutifully.





http://www.abeautifulsecret.com/sally-ha鈥?/a>





Thats not a good color...or price it is 499 in cvs... just to give u and idea





As for keeping your nails nice...get a soft buffer, and file...





square shapes on nails are proven to make hands look chubbier





If your fingers are a bit chubby make your shape round.





Have fun..I love painting my nails and getting new colors





site below in sources has my fav nail colors.Nails, at home manicure?
I think it's important to buy a good brand of nail polish to start off with because they last longer and are generally easier to work with. I recommend OPI although stuff like Revlon from the drugstore isn't that bad either. Begin by trimming and filing your nails. Do a base coat with clear first, it helps prevent your nails from getting discolored and makes the polish last longer. If you have a friend around, you might want to get them to paint your right hand if you're right-handed (or vice versa). Try to cover your nails using only a few big strokes, starting in the middle. Do two coats and finish with a clear top coat. If you get some on the skin use a q-tip with polish remover on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment