Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do you do a french manicure at home.. without acrylics?

I've done it and it came out pretty nice. I was surprised. I didn't use forms or guides either. I purchased the appropriate polishes for the job... there are ';kits'; that come with the tip color and the base color, and I think instructions. Some come with guides you can use, but for me those were clumsy. After applying the clear base coat and letting that dry, I just used my brush to carefully apply the white. When I had to use the non-dominant hand to apply, I think I more moved my fingers than the brush, or maybe a little combination of the two. The guides can be fine if you have the patience to apply them. Then you have an easy line to follow. Then you apply the top coat provided, probably 2 coats of that. Then you clear top coat. It's kind of work intensive, but fun.How do you do a french manicure at home.. without acrylics?
Here's a step by step video demo: http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-give鈥?/a>





For the pink - I recommend Essie's Sugar Daddy.How do you do a french manicure at home.. without acrylics?
I do my own french manicure, (without tips--on my real nails), but it definitely takes patience, and a steady hand. You can go buy a french manicure from drugstores, or places like Walmart, or beauty stores.
  • skin lesions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment