Sunday, February 7, 2010

At home manicure?

Okay, so I was looking at a magazine the other day, and


it gave a quick and brief way to do a simple but nice, at home


manicure. I want to know more ideas, on how to do them, my


friends liked it, so I want to make it a business sorta thing. Like


I don't know, ummm, maybe $5 for hands, and $8 for toes,a but


$10 for both.


Get my idea?





Also, if you have any other tips on manicures I could do,


please write them!!








And any other ';at-home'; things like that I can do to earn extra $.








Thank you very much in advance!At home manicure?
I f you want open a business you need a building license and license to do nails and other stuff! I do my own so I don't know how much it cost!At home manicure?
I don't know...if I were going to pay someone not professional $5, it better be good. Because I can give myself them pretty well myself. It's been my experience that I do my own nails better than anyone else that's not professional.





I suggest practicing a lot before opening up business.

No comments:

Post a Comment