Sunday, February 7, 2010

At home manicures and pedicures?

Does anyone have a good website with manicure and pedicure directions?At home manicures and pedicures?
I do my own at home - it saves a ton of money!





I used to have fake nails - and when I had them taken off, my nails were ruined for a while. They are finally nice again.





Hope you find these helpful!At home manicures and pedicures?
I am so glad you liked them! Thanks for choosing me!





Enjoy your day!


-kb

Report Abuse



I don't have a website, but I know that you can buy a manicure/pedicure set... Their only like 50 dollars. Getting them done though is a lot less stressfull. Good luck.
cannot send you to a site, but as a manicurist I will suggest that you find a licensed mancurist and schedule an appointment. She or he, can teach you how to care for your hands and feet at home to achieve optimum results and show you the best way to meet your hand and foot needs.
I googled home manicures and pedicures one time and it came up with some good sites that do a step by step on how to do your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment