Friday, February 5, 2010

Hey how can i manicure my nails at home?

i wanna manicure my nails at home with all the stuff you find at home......i have a vague idea but i'd like it step by step to be sure


also any home-made face pack ideas??? ingrediants should be easily available and easy to make...


thanksHey how can i manicure my nails at home?
I do my own nails at home and people think they are done at a salon. You need good tools, not cheap crap. soak finger tips in a bowl of warm water, trim them if needed, shape them with a nail file and apply a cuticle oil, trim the dead skin off cuticles and around nailbed, rinse, then clear base coat nail polish, colored nail polish and then a clear top coat. Let them dry about 15 minutes between each coat to make sure you don't get bubbles.... SO easy and relaxing. If your unsure, go get one at a salon and pay close attention to what they are doing and follow the steps at home...


No home made face packs ideas, sorryHey how can i manicure my nails at home?
i wash my hands, put on lotion. cut my nails, file them , then i put a coat of clear on and then the color. not the same as getting


them done, but it looks good. :) hope i helped a bit.
They have a set you can buy at most retail shops...Walmart, CVS, etc...that has the pink, white, and strips to separate the colors to do your own at home manicure. The set is very affordable!!
if you want to

No comments:

Post a Comment