Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is there a home kit that gives me a nice acrylic/gel french manicure look?

Is there a home kit that gives me a nice acrylic/gel french manicure look?





I'm looking for a product that is easy to use and that will give me a great french manicure look, i.e it will look perfect as if it was a gel nail or acrylic nails.





I'm looking for a product that is easy to use , safe, and will not damage my nails.Is there a home kit that gives me a nice acrylic/gel french manicure look?
if you're just looking for the polish then try orly french manicure and for it to look ';perfect'; get the french guides(stickers that you use at the tip of the nail where the white goes to get that perfect french line)other than that the only other way you're gonna get it perfect is by going to a salon

No comments:

Post a Comment