Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I do a french manicure by myself at home?

They sell french manicure kits in the grocery stores. They have stick-on templates for the white tips and the white %26amp; clear polish. I've used Sally Hansen %26amp; got good results.How can I do a french manicure by myself at home?
take a peice of tape and tape it around the part of the nail that you want to stay natural then paint the tip white. Do this to all of your nails and it works really good! I do it like that and it works professional just remember to put the tape on right (no air bubbles)How can I do a french manicure by myself at home?
usualy at some stores(like dollar tree or walmart) they have a box of stuff for french manicures.or if u r on a budget find some clear polish some white polish and possibly like a cream color and then all you do is make sure you have no polish on your fingernails then paint the tips of your fingernails white then color whats left over cream color then go over both when they have dried with the clear

No comments:

Post a Comment